The MSFHR Research Trainee Program is designed to attract, recognize, and support outstanding early career researchers who have recently completed a PhD, or are a health professional eligible for a fellowship (or equivalent) program by providing funding that helps protect time for health research activities.
- Applications open: December 5, 2018
- Letter of intent deadline: January 11, 2019, 4:30 p.m. PT
- Full application deadline: February 19, 2019, 4:30 p.m. PT
- Anticipated notice of funding decision: Late June 2019
- Anticipated start of funding: September 1, 2019
For more information visit here.