Letterhead is one of UBC's most visible and frequently used form of printed communication. Consistency in design, colour and type is important to reinforce the university’s identity. Please read the UBC Stationery Guidelines before ordering.
Xerox, UBC’s official vendor for stationery, offers a online ordering portal for printed items.
Xerox’s cost-effective stationery items are printed on environmentally friendly paper, are colour matched to UBC’s brand standards and are formatted to accommodate all potential identification and contact information.
There are different letterhead templates for faculty and staff and each template is identified on the ordering form. Please be sure to select the correct template. Senior Administrators and Deans have an option to have personalized letterhead with their name on it.
There is also a custom format option that allows the use of a Faculty or office sub-identity. This is the only approved custom letterhead format available to UBC Faculties and units.
All units in the Faculty of Medicine should follow this process. Please ensure the "Faculty of Medicine" is included in the address line.
Download electronic Word Templates for letterhead, memos and fax coversheets
As with letterhead, there is a standardized format for the UBC envelopes. Consistency in design, colour and type is important to reinforce the university’s identity.
There is a standard UBC envelope format, with the option of customizing the back of the envelope only.
- No. 10 envelope (with or without a window)
- Standard envelopes in three sizes (6.5x9.5, 9x12, 10x13)
- Non standard and oversize envelopes for promotions and direct mail
Several UBC branded greeting card designs are available, including an annual holiday card.
How to Order
Register for a Xerox Online account:
- A UBC employee with authority to purchase UBC stationery will need to register for an account prior to ordering.
- You will need a speedchart number and funding approval to order
- Within 24 hours of registering you will receive a unique User ID, a password, and information on how to access the Stationery Web Ordering Portal.
- Each unit may have a centralized administrator to support business card orders, so check first with your department administrator or manager.
Login to Order
Already have an account? Visit the the XGS ordering portal to log in and place your order.
Contact Xerox Global Services (XGS)
To discuss custom pricing, minimum quantities, production and delivery details, please contact your XGS service representative at 604.221.4244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.