A message from Dermot Kelleher, Dean, Faculty of Medicine and Vice-President, Health, UBC.
Please be advised that the Faculty of Medicine Full Faculty Meeting will be held online via Zoom on Tuesday, November 21 from 4:30–5:30 pm.
Advanced registration for Full Faculty is now open. All participants are required to register online by 4:15 pm on Tuesday, November 21.
Live electronic voting
- In order to vote during the meeting, voting members are required to register online in advance;
- Upon registration, voting members will receive a meeting agenda containing links to the voting platform. Please follow in-meeting instructions from the Chair to cast your vote.
- Welcome, call to order, review of agenda
- Approval of the Minutes of the May 16, 2023 Full Faculty meeting (PDF) (motion)
- Business arising from the Minutes
- Approval of the actions taken by Faculty Executive (PDF) since the last meeting of the Faculty of Medicine (motion)
- Report from the Dean (PDF) to the Faculty of Medicine
- Master of Global Health (motion)
- Canada’s Immuno-Engineering and Biomanufacturing Hub (CIEBH)
- Adjournment (motion)
This message was sent to all faculty, voting members, and the following leadership groups: Dean’s Executive Team, Department Heads, School Directors, Regional Associate, Associate and Assistant Deans, Centre/Institute Directors, Administrative Service Unit Directors and Senior Administrators.