October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Learn how UBC is adapting to new cyber threats, investing in cutting-edge technologies, and maintaining its commitment to data integrity at the 6th Annual Privacy Matters @ UBC Symposium.
Register to join the symposium in-person or online on October 18, 2023. Session topics include:
- Risks and opportunities associated with generative AI tools, and how to embrace these technologies responsibly.
- Improve your file-sharing practices and protect your data.
- Explore the possibilities of cybersecurity as a career.
- Learn to recognize scams, strengthen your defenses, and contribute to a safer digital environment.
- Candid “Ask Me Anything” session with our cybersecurity experts, addressing everything from privacy to compliance.
Lunch will be provided for in-person attendees, with trivia and prize draws throughout the day in-person and online.