An overview of senior leadership in the Faculty of Medicine.
Dean’s Executive Team
The Dean’s Executive Team supports the departments, schools, centres and other units in achieving the Faculty’s academic mission, and provides strategic leadership to the Faculty of Medicine.
The Team determines direction to inform decisions on cross-cutting issues and opportunities that affect the Faculty’s image, profile and success. The Team fosters and exemplifies the Faculty values. They also build and nurture external relationships including the UBC Executive, government, clinical and community partners.
Learn more about the Team and each portfolio:
- Visit the Faculty of Medicine website to learn more about each Dean’s Executive Team member
- Faculty of Medicine and Dean’s Leadership Organizational Chart
- Learn more about the Faculty’s governance committee structure
Academic leaders in the Faculty are responsible for fostering innovation and excellence in education, research, and care. Find a list of academic leaders including Executive, Regional, Associate and Assistant Deans, Department Heads, School Directors and Research Institutes & Centres Directors.
- Visit the Faculty of Medicine website to view the academic leadership in the Faculty
- Department Heads and School Directors
- Regional Associated Deans
RESOURCES for SENIOR LEADERSHIP:
- View Resources for Senior Leadership for links to top FAQ.
Administrative leadership organizational charts
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Creative & Communications
- Development and Alumni Engagement
- Office of the Managing Director:
- Office of Respectful Environments, Diversity and Inclusion
- Office of the Vice Dean, Education
- Office of Vice Dean, Research
Learn more about UBC leadership and find organizational charts on the UBC website.