Information and resources about transportation to and from UBC Faculty of Medicine sites.
- Visit UBC’s Transportation Planning website for information about transit, cycling and carpooling to and from the Point Grey campus.
- Visit UBC Parking for information about faculty and staff parking passes on the Point Grey campus.
- Visit Translink for regional transit, cycling and commuting options in Metro Vancouver.
- Interhospital Shuttle: There is a free van shuttle service for faculty and staff between UBC Hospital, VGH, St. Paul’s, BCCA and Children’s & Women’s Hospital. View the shuttle schedule
- Please see Transportation Choices for campus commuting options including transit, parking, and cycling.
- Kelowna Regional Transit System
- UVic campus commuting including public transit
- Other ways to get around Victoria