The MedIT Service Desk is a single point of contact for all service requests and inquiries.
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Videoconferencing support (Option 2): Monday-Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm
You can contact the MedIT Service Desk for:
- Acquiring and installing software
- Getting new equipment (e.g. ordering a new computer, headset or webcam)
- Configuring your devices and software
- Information about device and data security
- Inquiring about training (e.g. Videoconference training)
- IT support for Faculty of Medicine services and equipment (e.g. logging on to your computer or email, CWL account issues, Virtual Private Network (VPN), or MedNet)
- Moving offices or equipment
- Questions and concerns about outages
- File server support and information about storage options
Not sure if we’re the right people to ask? Ask us anyway!