Meet the teams who are dedicated to helping you book your rooms and making sure your sessions run smoothly.
Resource Coordination Team
The Resource Coordination Team is the Faculty of Medicine’s central room booking team located in Vancouver. The team focuses on the following core activities:
- Booking spaces and providing guidance on our services, including advance booking of Faculty of Medicine rooms
- Consulting with our clients and internal teams to understand needs and provide recommendations
- Coordinating and aligning expectations on scope and experience
- Analyzing existing services and operations and making continuous improvements
- Assisting in service design and implementation
Contact the Resource Coordination Team
1.877.266.0666 Option 3
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Intersite Room Bookers and Local Bookers
Each of our three main regional sites (Victoria, Prince George, and Kelowna) have staff dedicated to assisting with room bookings. These Intersite Room Bookers play a critical role making and approving room bookings at their location.
Local Bookers are people who have the ability to book a specific room or rooms at their site, based on the need of their job role. Resources for Local Bookers can be found in Training and Resources.
MedIT Service Desk & AV Technicians
The MedIT Service Desk is your first point of contact for all Faculty of Medicine information technology requests including web conferencing and videoconferencing assistance.
Our AV technicians provide support for videoconference sessions and AV equipment, either remotely through the Service Desk or in person. They are located at many of our larger sites across the province.
Contact the MedIT Service Desk & AV Technicians
1.877.266.0666 Option 2
Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.